Monday 22 October 2012

Up The Wukulele.

Ah, all hail the third Sunday of the month and the dawn of the Wukulele jam at the Worthing Rowing Club.
Do you see what they did there?
Worthing+ukulele=Wukulele.
Genius, pure genius.

The day begins with my return from the beach having performed various important personal rituals:
Morning Ritual
Linda also has several arcane rituals that need to be dealt with, but I can never understand what on earth she's up to:
IMG_6342
Breakfast I can understand:
Breakfast
And so to Worthing.
What with hospital visits and so forth I seem to be spending quite a bit of time in Worthing recently.

I like the Wukulele jam.
The company is good and I get to play my uke for around 2 hours solid while Linda applies herself to some retail therapy.

Later Linda joins the company and does some filming:
Big up for Harriet who runs the jam.
I'll also take this opportunity to promote the various ukulele orientated products produced by Ivy Arch on her Etsy shop Ivy Arch

3 comments:

Ivy Arch said...

Lovely post, great videos and delighted that Worthing agrees with you (hope our hospital is treating you as well as the uke jam?).

Thanks too for the Ivy Arch plug, you're too kind!

Ivy Arch

Le Sanglier said...

My goodness that looks fun! I don't think I am having enough fun.

OutaSpaceMan said...

Ukulele = Fun.
Fact.