Thursday 4 October 2012

DIY Eye Test.

I was looking for a belt in the top of my wardrobe and found my tea-towel collection.
I have no idea why I have a tea-towel collection or why I should choose to display it in my wardrobe.
That's by the by.
What is interesting is that one of the tea-towels in my collection is an eye test chart.
Fortunately it's a 'proper' eye test chart rather than one of those "amusing" charts that always leave one doubled up with mirth.

I badgered my assistant into holding up the tea-towel at what seemed like a reasonable distance:
Eye Chart
Covering up my right eye I found I could, with some difficulty, read down to the first two letters of the third line.
I think that's an improvement.

2 comments:

Glyn said...

Great! That sounds hopeful.

P.S. I bet all eye charts leave R. doubled up with laughter.

OutaSpaceMan said...

I suspect writing "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" on a scrap of paper would keep R. happy for the rest of his natural.