Sunday 14 October 2012

The Joy of Things: A Rainbow Appears.

Many people I meet will tell me, at length, and in great detail, about all the things they don't like.
Which is fine, there has always been, and always will be,  a vast range of things not to like.
I don't want to be defined by the things I don't like.
I'd much rather be defined by the things I do like which seems to be a much healthier way of carrying on.
Yesterday I saw something I like that happens to be a natural phenomenon:

I first noticed it through the kitchen window:
Rainbow over Felpham 04
Then had to snap it through the bedroom window:
Rainbow over Felpham 02
And finally through the back-bedroom window:
Rainbow over Felpham 03
The more observant will notice that this rainbow is a 'double'.
It was intensely bright and it was free of charge.

I like that.

1 comments:

Le Sanglier said...

WOWZERS that is quite a rainbow. And positivity is a practice I like :)