Sunday 8 April 2012

Hee, Hee, Hee...

Linda's gone off to bed in a 'grump'.
She's gone off to bed in a 'grump' because she's convinced I've forgotten to buy her an Easter egg.
I know she's been doing the tour of all the hidee-holes I use (that she knows about) looking for evidence of chocolate eggs and not found any.
But I am a cunning fox, oh yes.

Earlier today I found a pad of William Morris print samples on 120 gsm linen paper I bought at the V&A.
I thought I'd have another go at origami and made several basic boxes using the linen paper.
Then I had a brain-wave and raced off into Bognor, bought a bag of mini chocolate eggs, some fluffy yellow chicks and made these:
cheep, cheep.
Linda did find the empty Mini-Eggs packet in the bin but I told her I'd eaten them all.
Now then, how long do I leave it before I give them to her?

1 comments:

saradwyn3 said...

wait til you get "a whiff of burning martyr", in the immortal words of Basil Fawlty.

About 20 minutes before that, is the correct moment to give them to her.

Tricky business, womenfolk ; )