Wednesday 22 February 2012

Recording Session Fun.


Mystic Rog and I have spent a good proportion of today huddled in my make-shift recording facility doing the over-dubs for 'Heart' & 'It Must Be True'.
Recording sessions like this can get quite fraught at times with risk of murder an ever present danger.

Actually, that's probably over-egging it, a bit.
Me & Rog get on like a house on fire and the recording went well, very well in fact.

As a bit of light relief at the end of the session, with the mic still open, I asked Rog to "just play something, anything".
"Like what?" asked Rog.
"I dunno, what y'got?"
I pressed the record button, Rog noodled about a bit, I press some more buttons and hey presto, Rog's battered old acoustic guitar becomes a Les Paul through a Marshall stack in the O2 Arena:

We both fall about laughing.

2 comments:

saradwyn3 said...

\m/ <<<"rock on" hand gesture

Banished To A Pompous Land said...

Yeah yeah we know, its 'The Troggs Tapes' all over again.