Sunday 19 February 2012

The Lull.

I'm definitely in a lull.
The C.D.'s a reality.
Having no job is a reality.

There's only one thing for it, a ride on the potato:
The first run out along the prom of the season.
I've just down-loaded a new lens and film for the Hipstarmatic camera app and snap a few pictures of Bognor Regis and Felpham.
The town and sea-front are really busy on this cold bright day.

I'm trying to remain positive whilst contemplating the smoking ruin of my 'career' but also allowing myself a couple of hours to feel sorry for myself.

I managed to get home in time to watch Sir Chris Hoy sprint his way to another cycling gold medal.
Cheered me up no end.
I'd love to take the potato on a spin round a velodrome.

Tomorrow's a day for a new strategy.

2 comments:

just john said...

Well, back at the ol' google group, we've been talking about projects and stuff. And I took your name in vain as an example of a guy who gets a lot done.

http://groups.google.com/group/monohed/browse_frm/thread/a5b40afc125d5e2e/74f4740138fec1fc?hl=en#74f4740138fec1fc

OutaSpaceMan said...

Oh, I've got loads to do an' no mistake!
But I allowed myself one afternoon off.