Thursday 1 March 2012

Everything Must Go Pt.2

Having learned several important lessons from my first bulk sale on eBay, I'm putting together the next sell-off.
Only five items this time.
Packing and posting the last lot took nearly two days.

The items are:
Mamod Steam Engine
80G FireWire Hard-Drive
5 x 9v Power Supply
2 Minic Ships
Suzuki Omnichord
Only one of the items above has any significant potential value.
Can you guess which one?

I think the trick is to wrap them up before I list them.
This may take some time.

3 comments:

Wartime Housewife said...

I have a pile of things for ebay which takes up half my office and I just can't face getting started. Well done you.

OutaSpaceMan said...

I know what you mean.
I've been staring at the heap of things ear-marked for eBay for two weeks.
I'm on it though.

No, really, I am.

Nice to hear from you BTW.
I thought you'd deserted.

The City Folk Club said...

1. Got one. I scorched the kitchen work-top last time I fired it up.
2. Got two, both full of digital rubbish.
3. That can't be worth the postal charges.
4. The Varne Lightship is a piece of maritime history. She was retired from service in 2008.
5. Now there's a rare instrument of exquisite beauty.
Who is/was Thomas S. Tyler 1982?
How much?
At the right price, I'll do 'buyer collect'!