Wednesday 7 March 2012

Brief Note On An Ambitious Plan.

As I'm going to be away from my magic-inter-web-tubes-television this evening, I've decided to attempt a blog post from my metal-tapping-machine (© Hooting Yard).
I've tried this on several occasions in the past with, at best, limited success.

I'll be in the Queens Head pub in Barnes Green either waiting to play, playing, or waiting to come home.
When you play in a band there's a lot of waiting, sitting about.
Charlie Watts, out of the Rolling Stones, had a good quote about it but I'm damned if I can find it.
He was asked what it was like being on stage with the RS for x amount of years.
He replied that it was more like a couple of months playing and years sitting about waiting to play.
Anyway, trying a blog post will be a great time killer, I'm sure.

0 comments: