Tuesday 4 September 2012

One Cannot Afford a Cheap Arrow Through the Head.

I'm a fan of the quality product.
Imagine my disappointment then, after ordering an Arrow Through the Head, to find this poor quality specimen shoved through the letterbox by our surly post-person:
IMG_5954
This isn't fooling anyone.
My unhappiness is further compounded by the knowledge that I could have made a more authentic looking item myself and not had to wait for over a week to receive it.

Oh, folly!

I will treat this mistake as a sobering lesson.
Imagine what extravagance the £1:25 I carelessly threw away on this piece of shoddy tat could have been mine,
errr,
Actually, it's not bad for that price & I do have an invoice that states I purchased an 'Arrow Through the Head'.
Still, I expect I'll be ridiculed beyond endurance when I go to the butchers this afternoon.
Ho hum.

1 comments:

Le Sanglier said...

Please tell what happened at the butcher's!