Friday 2 April 2010

A Collection of Novelties (Musical...)

It's done...
It's been put in the magic television internets tube and is on it's way to iTunes...


The final track listing is:
01: A COMPLICATED DIAGRAM.
02: THE BRAG OF THE EVIL TWIN.
03: I'M FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES.
04: INSIDE OUT.
05: OH, BALLOON.
06: IN THE SMOKE.
07: DAISY BELL (FOR HAL 9000).
08: THE LAMENTATION OF THE LOST PROPHET.
09: THE STARS IN YOUR EYES.
10: NOW & THEN

I couldn't upload the liner notes (rear cover) so here's what the important bit says:
THIS COLLECTION COULD NOT HAVE EXISTED WITHOUT THE BENEFICIAL INFLUENCE OF THE FOLLOWING:
FRANK KEY, HOOTING YARD, GLYN WEBSTER, THE PAVILION OF INNOCENT PASTIMES, LEONARD BARASS, THOMAS PRAGMANN AND THE CITY FOLK CLUB...

DEDICATED TO LINDA

"NOW AND THEN IT BREAKS OUT ON TO THE SURFACE AND I'M BLOWN AWAY BY IT ALL..."

The moment I pressed the send button I was over-whelmed by a wave of deep physical and mental fatigue...
I've ruined my health by living on roll-ups, coffee and no sleep for the last two months...
(This fact of my life wouldn't have had the slightest consequence for me had I been 25 years younger...)
Now all that's left to do is sweep up the left-overs and wait the two or three weeks for it to appear on iTunes...

If anybody wants me I'll be in my shed story-boarding the videos...

0 comments: