Friday 23 April 2010

For I Dreamt I Heard My Shed Singing To Me.


If you're drifting out in space
Come here
If you're lost without a trace
Come here
If you stumble and you fall
Come here
If your gods don't hear your call
Come here

If you're just one of a kind
Come here
If time's left you behind
Come here
If fate just seems so cruel
Come here
If love's made you a fool
Come here

If your mind's become confused
Come here
If you've nothing left to loose
Come here
If you've heard it all before
Come here
If you can't take anymore
Come here

If you're cast adrift at sea
Come here
If you've nowhere left to be
Come here
If you're bursting at the seams
Come here
If you're crushed beneath your dreams
Come here

And dry your eyes for heaven's sake
It only hurts when your awake.
And dry your eyes for heaven's sake
It only hurts when your awake.

O.S.M. B:52 © 2010

4 comments:

The City Folk Club said...

Post-code for sat-nav, please!

just john said...

I relayed the link to this entry to a list, saying it reminded me of a specific person there. She replied:

That's one wise shed. Perhaps I should get to know mine a bit better.

....then again I am a bit scared of it since the wasps moved in.

OutaSpaceMan said...

The wasp is indeed a tricky beast..
Even more so when it gets involved in a gang with it's wasp pals.

The song, although it's now had two public performances, gets it's first live radio broadcast outing today.

This is not as grand as it might at first sound as I'm appearing on the local hospital radio folk music programme.
My only hope is that it will make someone feel better for a short while.

just john said...

Hospital Folk Music! My favorite genre!

(Okay, that's a total lie.)

Here's hoping you didn't knock them dead.