Friday 16 April 2010

HRH Charles Prince of Wales Bears Witness No. 01: The Momart Warehouse Fire.


His Royal Highness The Prince Charles Philip Arthur George, Prince of Wales and Earl of Chester, Duke of Cornwall, Duke of Rothesay, Earl of Carrick, Baron of Renfrew, Lord of the Isles, Prince and Great Steward of Scotland, Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, Knight of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, Great Master and First and Principal Knight Grand Cross of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Member of the Order of Merit, Knight of the Order of Australia, Companion of the Queen's Service Order, Honorary Member of the Saskatchewan Order of Merit, Chief Grand Commander of the Order of Logohu, Member of Her Majesty's Most Honourable Privy Council, Aide-de-Camp to Her Majesty bears witness to the immolation of the work of, amongst others, the Blessed St. Emin of Margate in the Momart warehouse fire 24th of May 2004.

7 comments:

Oldfool said...

We just call him Princess Diana's ex here.

OutaSpaceMan said...

I'll add that to the list.

Marrock said...

I just call him jug-ears.

And yes, I am a fan of "Are You Being Served".

As an aside, I have a half-wit uncle named Charles Arthur Phillips.

OutaSpaceMan said...

I don't have any specific ambitions nowadays but, to be somebodies 'half-wit uncle' would be a prize beyond measure.

Marrock said...

Well, I could help you with the "half-wit" part, but you're on your own for the "uncle" half of the equation.

Oldfool said...

Half-wit uncle has a very nice ring to it.
I wonder what I'm called. Hmmm This moment of wonder will pass.

Marrock said...

Well, I'd call him a witling but I don't think that highly of him.