Tuesday 5 January 2010

Sanctified Pignose....


I gave my soul (well, $30 actually) to J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs and became an ordained minister in the Church of the Subgenius a couple of years ago and, although I find alt.slack a confusing and disturbing place to visit, I now have more 'slack' than I know what to do with and a large Dobbshead decal...

It seemed like a good plan to bring Bob's beneficent influence to bear on my musical endeavours....
Since applying the decal I have become an internationally acclaimed musical artiste similar in stature to the likes of Bono, Yoko and Eno...
Errrr...
That last bit's not strictly true but it's bound to happen in the next couple of weeks...

2 comments:

Glyn said...

I tried listening to a few Hour of Slack episodes once, I soon found myself either over-informed or misinformed about squid...

OutaSpaceMan said...

I know what you mean...
At least you got out before you paid "Bob" $30...

PRABOB

O.S.M.