Thursday 14 January 2010

Gluing Rocks Together...


I don't know what on earth possessed me to start gluing rocks together at 00:30 today...
This involved five interesting rocks I found on the beach, a piece of crystal and a piece of amber...
Linda, who's doing some hyperbolic crocheting that involves a LOT of swearing, says she doesn't know which of my phases she prefers...
The down swing when I sit motionless for days brooding or the up swing when I dash about like a 'greyhound with a red hot poker up it's arse'...
I think I'll just nip out and glue some animal bones to my shed...
Where's my head-torch...?

1 comments:

Oldfool said...

Genius is unexplainable whether it be swearing at crocheting or gluing up rocks. I don't understand the rocks but you'll probably be famous for them after you're dead.
Hell, I don't understand the stuff I glue up.