Saturday 30 January 2010

More Useful Signs...

One of my 'treats' is to sit down at my 'Magic Television Internets Device' on a Saturday morning and visit Mr. Webster's Pavilion of Innocent Pasttimes...
It sets up the weekend for me by putting a smile on my face...
In a recent posting he draws attention to an incredibly useful sign that he's developed:

This is a warning sign, for use by British bloggers, to indicate that the contents of a posting might confuse foreign 'Johnnies'...
IMHO the world owes Mr. Webster a round of sustained applause for services to humanity...
Not content with his master stroke, he also designed a special warning sign for my personal use:

The world is now a better place...

4 comments:

P. Tash said...

The "Great Old One" approves of your signage :-)

OutaSpaceMan said...

There's me thinking he was having a kip in R'lyeh...

cast iron fireplaces said...

What a wonderful blog!

I love the many different and unique articles.

OutaSpaceMan said...

Thank you Mr. Fireplaces...!
I do what I can you understand...

O.S.M.