Wednesday 26 August 2009

Hooting Yard Parp-O-Phone: Update...

I have been asked, by a Mr. Dobson, for an update on the Hooting Yard Story Silo (which I really want to re-christen 'The Parp-o-phone')...
I am currently editing the contents of 162 half-hour long pod-casts into individual stories...
Each pod-cast takes around and hour to edit if I can get my hands on enough thimbles and nougatine....
I can usually find the time to edit 2 pod-casts per day if the wind blows from a favourable direction...
Errr...?
This stage may take a little while longer...

I am also on the look out for a suitable speaker system to add to this item and have already rejected 3 possibles due to them being impossible to fashion into complimentary add-ons (no plankton smoothing brackets)...
In the mean-while I spend a good deal of my time in the Kaleidoscopic Lettuce Museum drinking petrol and barking at pigeons...

I hope this answers your question Mr. D.

0 comments: