Tuesday 18 May 2010

A View From A Shed.

I've been doing quite a lot of work on our garden in the past few weeks.
Since I started 'doing a bit of gardening' to hold body and soul together I thought I'd better make an effort to get our own garden looking as good as I possibly could just in case any of my customers came round to find out if I can actually do the business.
Ours is not a garden in the conventional sense it's really a concrete yard with some raised bed planters.
But no one can tell.

3 comments:

Oldfool said...

If it looks like a garden and feels like a garden then it is a garden no matter what it was before.
When we started here it was the field, then it became the side yard but it is thought of and spoke of as the garden now.
It's a place to go for relief from the world.

OutaSpaceMan said...

My world certainly seems like a better place when I'm stood in the garden.

Glyn said...

Working a miracle in an unlikely space is just the thing to advertise yourself as a gardener.