After the calamity of Blogger's recent fall-over I find that I've 'lost' two posts in the wash.
I can't remember exactly what waffle I typed about this project so I'll just stick to the facts.
Taking one Euthymol (Original) Toothpaste cardboard carton, I carefully, taking care not to tear the cardboard, separated the side join then flattened the package out.
Using a scalpel, I removed all the product information and blurb. I then glued the flattened pack to a sheet of A4 paper and left it to dry.
(Some drying time was allowed...)
I trimmed the surplus paper away, reassembled the carton then mounted it on a cardboard plinth: