Wednesday 22 August 2012

Emergency Post: In Case of Empty Brain Post Picture of Beautiful Lady Playing a Ukulele.

SPICK No.50:January 1958-Classic Men's Glamour Magazine...
The beautiful lady in question is Lilly "The Cat Girl" Christine featured on another magazine from the month and year of my birth January 1958.
I was tempted to the same kind of job with "SPICK" as I did with MEN ONLY but SPICK is quite a different beast.
There's nothing in the picture content that would upset anyone used to reading the average Sunday newspaper colour supplement, but all the pictures seem a bit sad somehow.

Well, more tomorrow when I address some recent issues, and a plan for a possible future.

2 comments:

Oldfool said...

Having an empty brain is no impediment to posting.
I am particularly fond of beautiful girls in grass skirts playing the ukulele. Actually I am particularly fond of girls. And ukuleles. I have a figurine of a hula girl playing a uke for the dashboard of my 25 year old auto but it refuses to stay in place. I am about to go chemical on it. I tried a C clamp, duct tape and a coat hanger already.
1958 was the year I joined the US Navy to go off and fight the heathens in far away seas to make them safe for worldwide corporations.

Le Sanglier said...

St. Anley would SO approve of the motivation behind this post. Ukuleles, beautiful women, empty brains -- what is NOT to love here? And I applaud Oldfool's posting observation, because really, aside from Lakanettie Syndrome, is there any impediment to posting at all? I think not.