Tuesday 3 November 2009

The Men Who Stare At Goats...

I don't actually remember how I heard about this practice:
The Men Who Stare At Goats
I'm aware that Mr. Key of Hooting Yard has suggested that staring at pigs in a pig sty is a useful palliative for the neurasthenic and that goats (usually toggenburgs) turn up with alarming frequency in his writing but I'm sure he's never mentioned, or recommended, killing goats by staring at them...
I have produced a small tableau, using nativity figures, to illustrate what this dubious martial art might look like...

2 comments:

Frank Key said...

Pig observation to calm the nerves is not an original recommendation of mine, I merely pass it on.

Splendid tableau, by the way.

P. Tash said...

The book is well worth a read, as it's completely barking mad and "out there" which is always a bonus (chuckle)

Oh, and as Frank said, Nice tableau!