It's nasty attack of bicycles time.
I don't have the time to take on building from scratch as all my current bikes need attention so I'm pretty well occupied.
I found a child's cycle abandoned in a ditch. It followed me home, honest... officer.
- It's rubbish.
- The frame is made from oversized tubes and weighs a ton.
- The components are poor quality.
- It has a cheapo one-piece, or Ashtabula, crank set.
- The brakes are a comedic optional extra.
- The tyres would be of more use on a tractor.
- I've revised my opinion, it's compleat rubbish.
It's from the Halfords 'Apollo' range, Black & Yellow livery, named 'Stinger' and the parent that purchased it certainly got stung.
I've stripped it down:
I ordered a more appropriate set of tyres, that turn out to be the same size as those found on the modern push-chair or 'stroller'.
I could'da purchased some fetching grey tyres produced exclusively f'wheel-chairs.
If'n I wo'mental enough to cough up £28 on'em.