Sunday 3 March 2013

OrigamiSpaceMan: Mitsubishi (bless you).

Today Linda and I visited a large hobby-crafts store.
I'd been excited about this trip for 8 days.
I nearly burst.

The reality was somewhat disappointing.
I had gone believing I would find an extensive range of origami papers.
The choice was quite poor.
I picked up a multipack and trudged around some more.

Linda found the decoupage bit, found a bottle of goo and a cardboard penguin.

I digress.

Back at home I find the multipack contains a number of black sheets.
I decide to build a modular flower.
It has three elements which, when completed look very impressive.

What colour goes with black?
Red of course! (or you could CHOSE ANOTHER COLOUR!).

I made three leaves and attached them to the flower assembly.

I hung it on the wall, I stood back, then I saw it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe this is how Mitsubishi was created

Anonymous said...

I believe this is how Mitsubishi was created