Saturday 22 September 2012

The Equinox. (Incoherent Babble of the Sleep Deprived)

I had a bad morning/afternoon/evening/morning in the cloak-room:
IMG_6099
15.25 hours and another starry cycle ride home.
I hit bed with the force of a olympian long-distance sleeper.
Five hours later I'm in Mystic Rog's luxury motor-car on the way to a...
I wasn't entirely sure what to expect.
BeHeld had been invited to provide the music for a Winnie the Pooh themed event in a garden here:

Now, I'm not entirely sure BeHeld are the right choice for this type of occasion, with it's fairy workshops and jolly bouncy tigers, but anytime anybody whats me to spend a sunny afternoon in a garden of this quality playing the ukulele and drinking coffee with my musical chums I'm up for it.
I'll even wear the W the P suit.

The gardens are so beautiful I began to suspect I'd been killed on the cycle ride home from work or died in my during my (short) sleep and this was heaven.

Here is a link to some pictures I took: Pooh House and Gardens Photos

It seemed like the perfect place to film ourselves so we hid behind a hedge and I gave my camera to Little Lynda:
I documented my writing of 'Come Here' somewhere in the past on this blog (but I think I deleted it)  and had always thought it would be one of the songs I sang with the band, but I let GOW have a go and decided it was more her song really.

I want to write some more about today but I can't even begin to describe just how tired I am.
So I'm going to bed.

0 comments: