Friday 7 September 2012

Real Life (Back Again).

Most of my waking hours can easily be spent not unlike this:
IMG_5984
..or, perhaps, this:
IMG_5982
But sadly my completely normal routine has, every now and then, to be interrupted to engage with the strange and disturbing consensual hallucination "reality".

My incursion into reality involves garment preparation:
IMG_5979
Preparations that result in a nice, crispy flat white shirt:
IMG_5980
Yes, yes, I know, this is the 'before' shot.
I travel about 7 miles away and sit in the cloak-room of a stately home being an attendant:
IMG_5298
This is by no means an arduous task as not many people wear cloaks nowadays.
In fact, in all the time I've spent been sat in the cloak-room, being a cloak-room attendant, not one cloak has been entrusted to my safe-keeping.
Which is a bit depressing really and does nothing for my self-esteem so, to justify my existence, I've taken to experimenting with the Hobart glass washing machine in the room next door to the cloak-room:
Hobart
MWAH HA HA HA HA HA etc. etc.
I shall write more on this later....

0 comments: