Wednesday 7 November 2012

Heavy Old Whack No. 2

So, I haven't grown an extra head, my 'private functions' are unaffected, and the pain is a distant memory.
Having worked last night I rose late, so late in fact that I had to race off to the regular cleaning job I do for our elderly down-stairs neighbour, Madge.

Madge and I have a tea break at around 11 o'clock.
I'm given a milky coffee and a plate of biscuits and we chat about anything that's of passing interest.
Of course Madge wants to know all about my recent development.
I don't mind tell her as it means that she can tell the rest of the local area and I won't be bothered by questions from strangers I don't have the time or inclination to answer.

On the advice of Vince I took the Omeprazole half an hour before tea-break.
I didn't seem to have any problem yesterday but I'll always listen to advice from people who have more experience with this type of medication than I have.

"Tea-break!"

Two McVite's Dark Chocolate Digestives, 3 Crawford's Garibaldis, a Fig Roll, and a cup of milky coffee later I took the Medrone.

The only thing I've noticed today is that I seem to having a bit of a hot flush, or 'personal summer' as I heard some ladies of a certain age call it.
I'm not sure if its the meds or the exertion I put into vacuum cleaning.

Oh, one more word of advice for those about to take medication, and Madge agrees with me on this, don't, what ever you do read the Patient Information Leaflet supplied with what ever your supposed to taking.
If you chose to, don't say I didn't warn you.

0 comments: