Thursday 2 December 2010

Idiot Culture.

The way things connect in the world of the interweb fascinates me.
Some one in Seattle sees an image I made illustrating a posting on Hooting Yard:
Putty Putti
They contact me to ask if I'm will to allow it to be used for an album cover:
 I say 'yes',  some adjustments are made and voilĂ :

Here's the information about the album:

Please check out the band IDIOT CULTURE.  The band is led by guitarist Byron Duff.  Some of you may remember him from his days with The Spectarors, Dive or Moth.  He has a new album out on my 'dadastic! sounds' label.  Feel free to download and share the 'KINGPIN' from the album.
Byron is both an incredible musician and one of the nicest guys around.  He deserves some long-overdue recognition.
 
Here are some links:
Dadastic! Sounds (The record company)

I've heard some tracks from the album and, though not what I'd usually listen to nowadays, I quite like them.
Which is a bit of a bonus.
I wish you well Idiot Culture.

0 comments: