Friday 17 February 2012

A Product Appears.

Since receiving an e-mail from the couriers, I've been sat glued to the window.
I've been passing the time building another HO/OO shed and, given my natural clumsiness, 'glued to the window' in the literal sense.
(I'll write instructions on removing polystyrene cement from glass/hair in a future post.)

I live at flat 1B. This usually translates in the eyes of delivery people into 18.
I chased the white van down the street, waving frantically.
The delivery driver really was looking for No. 18.
He flung open the side door of his van and began hurling packets and parcels around, finally digging out my package.

I noticed, on 'signing' the electronic device he handed me, my hand-writing seems to have reverted to the scrawl of a 3 year old.
So, what's in the package?
The most CD's I've ever owned
It's the BeHeld CD Ep.

Now, a word of praise for the CD duplicators DiscZone.
Rob at DiscZone made this part of the production process the easiest bit of the whole enterprise.
He helped me out when I got in a bit of a tizzy about the insert layout and turned the job round in less than a week.
I endorse their product and/or service.

It's BeHeld rehearsal day today.
I might have to buy some biscuits in to celebrate.

Instructions on how you can lay hands on one of these CD's to follow soon.

0 comments: