Thursday 12 November 2009

Lavatory Library....

I know this only happens because I allow it to happen but certain books seem to gravitate toward the lavatory...
It's a way of assuring that they are never read again...
Here's a list:
  1. The Little Book of Farting
  2. Far Out (101 Strange Tales From Science's Outer Edge)
  3. The Ultimate Pub Trivia Quiz
  4. Crap Towns I
  5. Crap Towns II
  6. The Big Book of Bodily Functions
  7. The Art Book
  8. Coleman Balls 5
  9. Naughty Wit
  10. A Surprisingly Soothing Book of Harmony
  11. The Time Waster Letters
  12. The Nation's Favourite Poems
  13. Boring Postcards
  14. Dugouts
  15. Nice Cup of Tea and a Sit Down
  16. The Mammoth Book of Jokes
  17. Shott's Original Miscellany
  18. The Enthusiast Almanack
  19. Shott's Almanack 2006
  20. Shott's Almanack 2008
  21. 1001 Country DIY Hints
I'd scoop them all up and put them in one of the many charity bags we get through the letter box each week (except for Boring Postcards) but Christmas is coming and the space would just fill up again...
Ho hum...

2 comments:

Brit said...

Oh aye, my bog is bursting with books, many of which are by Gyles Brandreth. Other lavatorial stand-bys are Wisden, the Life of Samuel Johnson and Mr Key's excellent compendium.

OutaSpaceMan said...

I keep my Hooting Yard collection in a sinister underground shrine protected by an Aztec owl god...